Bartender, Banquets - On Call
Set up and stock banquet bars with necesary supplies. Receive and fulfill beverage orders including mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to standard beverage recipes. Complete monetary transactions and maintain an accurate bank. Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area and equipment.
- Set up and stock banquet bar with equipment and supplies including but not necessarily limited to glassware, ice, liquor, soft drinks, mixes, and associated supplies.
- Receive and prepare beverage orders from customers and cocktail servers.
- Mix alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to memorized standard beverage recipes.
- Serve beverages, using repetitive motions, in accordance with established service procedures.
- Operate cash register, complete transactions according to procedures, and maintain accurate bank.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area by removing used glasses, napkins, emptying ashtrays, and wiping bar top.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Prepare written requisitions and orders for bar stock.
- Maintain and replenish ice supply.
- Break down banquet bar and return unused product to proper storage location.
- Deliver glassware to washing area and store portable bar and other equipment in the appropriate location.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Previous experience as a bartender preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and maneuver up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.