Cook, Banquets - Full Time
Responsible for preparing banquet menu food items according to banquet event orders and established quality standards.
- Receive and understand computer-generated and/or hand-written food orders and banquet specification sheets.
- Prepare food according to customer specifications, quality and portion standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of work station.
- Maintain established inventory levels of work station.
- Prior experience in the same or similar position preferred.
- Must be able to receive and understand food orders and banquet specification sheets.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to maneuver 25 pounds throughout shift.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.