Houseperson, Banquets - On Call
Complete set-ups and breakdowns of banquet equipment; store and maintains all bars, carts, portable units, tables, chairs, stanchions, and the like. Assist bartenders with stock, breakdown of beer, liquor, and other supplies. Deliver related supplies as needed.
- Set-up banquet equipment in accordance with the BEO; break down same at the conclusion of the event.
- Deliver supplies such as liquor and beer, from the banquet bar porter, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Store and maintain all banquet equipment, bars, carts, portable units, tables, chairs, stanchions etc.
- Refresh meeting rooms as required.
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the duration of a normal shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 150 pounds.
- Other physical demands of this job include but are not limited to: sitting, bending, lifting, reaching, pulling/pushing, kneeling, squatting, and grasping.
- Prior experience in a similar position preferred.
- Must be able to communicate (hear, speak, read, and write) in English.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any other necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.