Line Cook, 850 Bayview Cafe - Full Time
Cook orders in a timely manner according to memorized standard recipes. Monitor food production to ensure that quality standards are met. Maintain inventory of station and order stock.
- Receive and prepare food orders according to memorized standard recipes.
- Coordinate orders for pick-up.
- Maintain cleanliness of work station and storage areas at all times.
- Control waste by monitoring proper rotation, storage, and quantity control.
- Maintain inventory of station and order stock to maintain pars.
- Consistently apply established safety and sanitation procedures.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months of experience as a cook.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and maneuver up to 75 pounds.
- Other physical requirements of the position include but are not necessarily limited to reaching, grasping, bending, kneeling, and twisting at the waist.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.