- Provide services and maintenance assuring the safe and efficient operation of all assigned equipment utilized for the performance of required duties.
- Work independently with supervision and will also be responsible for assisting in the determination of the actual needs for material and equipment, in order to inquire about information as to availability, prices and delivery.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of an Associates Degree in engineering is preferred, but may be substituted by progressive equivalent job experience.
- vast knowledge of heating, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing systems, including equipment maintenance and repairs.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the operation of a commercial or institutional facility.
- Knowledge of building structures and ancillary equipment, and exterior facility maintenance such as pressure washing of buildings and parking lots
Nextaff Gulf CoastBonnie Sine