The rate of pay will be $15 an hour.
This is skilled accounting/bookkeeping work in a medical business office.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize various office productivity soft wares.
- Ability to work with general ledger, trial balance and financial statements.
- Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately and quickly.
- Ability to perform data entry quickly and accurately.
- Ability to effectively organize time and activities.
- Ability to form and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clinic staff, and supervisory personnel.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during the workday.
- Ability to work independently.
Graduation from an accredited high school, or receipt of a GED certificate; undergraduate education in the area of business or accounting or documented combination of training and experience to demonstrate ability to perform job responsibilities. Valid driver’s license.
- Performs data collection of time and attendance system, including downloading clocks, running weekly attendance reports and verifying/correcting missing punches.
- Distributes attendance reports to supervisors for review.
- Processes payroll and maintains payroll direct deposit records.
- Maintains payroll direct deposit records.
- Prepares payroll tax reports as required including, but not limited to, Form 941, State Employers Return of Tax Withheld and SUTA.
- Prepares employer and employee retirement payments and associated journal entries and submits payment electronically to retirement company.
- Maintains all payroll deductions and reconciles associated general ledger accounts on a monthly basis, including but not limited to, Garnishments, Taxes, Retirement, Health.
- Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life insurance and Coffee Funds.
- Assists with preparation of W2’s, 1099’s and required transmittal forms.
- Answers payroll inquires as required.
- Compiles daily administration receipts and prepares bank deposits.
- Assists the CFO in the production of reports and correspondence, as requested.
- Upholds, complies with, and enforces the Core Principles and Code of Conduct.
Nextaff Gulf CoastBonnie Sine