What You’ll Receive:
- $10.75/hour start pay
- Paid every Friday
- Benefit options available day 1
- Upward mobility, this client LOVES to promote from within
- The unique ability to be a part of a growing organization during expansion
- The ability to work overtime during peak seasons
- The Floor Care Specialist cleans, strips and waxes floors, shampoos carpets, and extracts in main corridors, patient rooms, office areas, clinics, support areas and any other areas assigned.
- Operates cleaning equipment in a proficient, safe and effective manner, to include: vacuum cleaners (dry and wet type), floor scrubbers, pressure washers, high speed burnishers, rotary carpet machines, carpet extractors and dry foam shampooers.
- Serves as an Environmental Services Aide when needed, cleaning patient rooms, units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, bathrooms, corridors, entrances, elevators and stairways in a timely, neat and sanitary manner.
- Ensures all infectious medical waste is placed in "Biohazardous" containers and removes to central trash room.
What You’ll Need To Have:
A minimum of one (1) year of work experience in stripping and waxing floors and shampooing carpets preferred. Experience utilizing chemicals, supplies and tools assigned preferred.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
Stands, turns, bends, stoops, lifts, climbs, and uses many physical motions in performing day-to-day activities. Frequently pushes/pulls equipment; frequently uses arm, leg and back muscles to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds; kneels or crouches numerous times throughout the day. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and do a great deal of walking without experiencing undue fatigue. May be exposed to communicable disease or radiation.
Work involves being able to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels, with or without correction. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate, speak, and enunciate to express/exchange ideas and detailed information in person and on the telephone. Work requires a minimum standard of visual acuity, with or without correction, with the ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus, i.e. shift gaze from viewing a computer monitor to forms that are closer to compare data at close vision.
Must demonstrate keen mental faculties/assessment and decision-making abilities. Must demonstrate superior communication/speaking/enunciation skills to receive and give information in person and by telephone. Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Must possess emotional stability conducive to dealing with high stress levels. Must demonstrate ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Must possess superior customer service skills. Must be able to demonstrate skill and mechanical aptitude to detect equipment malfunctions to maintain safety to self and others.
Nextaff Gulf CoastBonnie Sine