Ocean Springs, MS
We have immediate openings for Linen Coordinators in Ocean Springs, MS. Our client is a well-reputed facility in the area that is in high demand. This will be a full-time position (no shortage of hours here!) We are excited to be your employment advocate!
What You’ll Receive:
- Immediate benefit options: health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, etc.
- $9-$10/hour start pay
- Immediate start date
- 401k with company match after 6 months of service
- A paycheck every Friday via direct deposit or pay card, your choice
- The ability to work in one of the most in-demand industries, no shortage of work!
- With the hours of 3:00 am – 11:30 am, you will have almost your entire day to spend with loved ones or enjoying hobbies
- Validating daily inventory using a computerized linen tracking program
- Coordinating and receiving daily linen shipments
- Delivering clean linens and collecting used linens in each area
- Will sometimes assist with cleaning rooms, units, offices, etc. as needed
- Assisting the Environmental Service Supervisor as an Environmental Service Aide as needed
- High School Diploma/GED, preferred
- At least 1 year of experience handling linens at a hospital or hotel, preferred
- Minimal computer experience required