MEDICAL LABORATORY ASSISTANT
MEDICAL LABORATORY ASSISTANT – PASS CHRISTIAN, MS
What You’ll Receive:
- $13 an hour
- Schedule: Monday- Friday
- Paid every week
- Benefit options available day 1
- Upward mobility, this client LOVES to promote from within
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs, or assists in performing, clinical laboratory tasks
- Administrative tasks, and select tasks involving patient contact
- Support both clinical and administrative staff member
- Scheduling appointments
- Ensuring all calls are documents on approved forms and in the Electronic Health Record (HER)
- Working within the scope of your practice
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate of recognized and certified phlebotomy course or the equivalent/more advanced program
- Experience in a lab setting is preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation is necessary
- Maintains knowledge of test, techniques and instruments to keep laboratories with state-of-the-art practices.
- Maintains lab supplies and inventory through initiating purchase requisition procedure.
- Professional interacts with patients, providers, coworkers and general public
- May be required to work beyond normal hours and in other positions as necessary
- Participates in research projects as requested.
- Cleans and sterilizes laboratory utensils and equipment
- Identifies and labels specimens Sets up and calibrates laboratory equipment
- Meets all requirements, rules and regulations of CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments).
- Identifies and labels specimens
- Prepares slides for use in microscopic analysis
- Performs related work as required
Apply at Nextaff.com*** Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org *** Call or text 228-447-4820