Players Club Representative - Full Time
Performs a wide variety of skilled administrative functions relative to high end gaming guests, including but not limited to inputting host and junket rep reservations. Role utilizes player development philosophy and casino computer systems for the purposes of evaluating rated play and tracking complimentary items to qualified guests based on restricted guidelines.
- Greet, welcome, and assist VIP guest and players, explaining the B Connected Rewards tracking program and provide collateral in accordance with established guidelines.
- Responsible for the input of hotel reservations from Hosts and Junket Reps.
- Provide reservations for VIP guests, to include restaurants and spa.
- Work closely with Marketing, Player Development, Hotel, F&B, Slots and Table Operations.
- Monitor and update guest information records to accurately reflect gaming profiles.
- Leverage property programs and special events to target players.
- Administer comps to qualified players based on Player Development guidelines.
- Collaborate with work-group and support departments to ensure player satisfaction.
- Communicate relevant information to co-workers and management to maintain consistency and avoid potential problems.
- Demonstrate positive and enthusiastic demeanor to guests, both internal and external at all times.
- Ensure guest problems/complaints are resolved in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensure guests are aware of events and supports execution through attendance and follow-up.
- Initiate customer feedback appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality of player accounts, files, records and lists.
- Maintain high standards of courtesy, professionalism and discretion in all communications to, about, or with guests including their arrangements and finances.
- Responsible for the distribution of entertainment tickets for a select group of players.
- Assist in coordination of events, promotions, entertainment, player parties, drawings, and Entertainment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum Age 21 years old.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in Casino Marketing and Hotel reservations preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Strong communication and superior guest service skills required.
- Must possess strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft applications
- Must have knowledge of operating basic office machinery; i.e. fax, copier, printer, adding machine.
- Must possess the ability to determine overall value of a casino guest for comp purposes.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and extended hours as needed.
- Must be able to work independently and perform essential functions without direct supervision.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.