Ocean Springs, MS
Our busy organization is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated Administrative Clerk to keep the office running smoothly. This is an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in Ocean Springs, MS. This is a full-time position!
Our Administrative Clerk is one of the faces of our organization, and therefore should have good people and communication skills in order to best work with our clients. We also hope that our Administrative Clerk will help us identify ways we can be more effective and efficient by contributing fresh ideas for improvement.
The ideal candidate will report to several managers with minimal direct supervision while maintaining the calendars and schedules for each department. Therefore, he or she needs to have superb time management and organization skills.
What You’ll Receive:
- Immediate benefit options: health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, etc.
- $10/hour start pay
- Immediate start date
- A paycheck every Friday via direct deposit or pay card, your choice
- The ability to work in one of the most in-demand industries, no shortage of work!
- With the hours of 8:00 am -5:00 pm Monday-Friday you will have evenings to spend with loved ones or enjoying hobbies
- General office operations
- Electronic correspondence, filling, reports, distributing mail
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Assisting with interviews and onboarding new employees
- Assisting with payroll
- Some college or business experience, preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service, scheduling,
- Computer experience required
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Apply at Nextaff.com, Ocean Springs, or send resume to email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you soon!