Schedule: 40hrs plus OT. This is a 24/7 operation.
This position will make and maintain the adjustment, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of industrial equipment and systems.
What You’ll Receive:
- According to experience
- Paid every Friday
- Benefit options available day 1
- Upward mobility, this client to promote from within
- The unique ability to be a part of a growing organization during expansion
- The ability to work overtime during peak seasons
- Improve the reliability of existing systems
- Performs all necessary repairs and preventative maintenance of mechanical equipment, fabrication, hydraulic, pneumatic, thermal and production
- If necessary, performs all the required mechanical repairs or other levels as well as preventive maintenance of mechanical equipment, fabrication hydraulic, pneumatic, thermal and production
- Performs the necessary buildings and auxiliary systems repairs
- Performs to request inspections of various equipment (machines, buildings);
- Ensures that the electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, thermal and mechanical are all safe time
- Participates in collaboration with his supervisor, development, and monitoring of the preventive maintenance plan
- Participates in the planning of "Maintenance Shut Down" with his superior
- Promotes communication between team members and works to maintain and/or improve team spirit
- Ensures work in respect of health and safety in accordance with the measures in place and needed by asking the question to his superior
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Above-average mechanical skills, with 5 or more years of work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment with responsibility for equipment maintenance.
- In addition to mechanical aptitude, knowledge, and experience of the following: welding, blueprint reading, fabrication, pneumatics, hydraulics & electrical knowledge is desired.
- Possess self-initiative, multi-tasking skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Possess excellent work references, pass drug screen and background requirements with high character traits, reliability and physically fit to withstand long hours or strenuous work.
- Ability to work in tight spaces, heights, and environmentally unfriendly conditions.
- Excellent knowledge and respect for workplace safety is required.