Renaissance is seeking a new team member in the Accounting Department!
We are a fast growing community development loan fund serving the State of Mississippi, based in Gulfport with offices in Hattiesburg, Jackson and Tupelo. We are looking for another awesome member to join our team.
Competitive Wages and Benefits Package!
Job type: Full time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the Controller in all aspects of financial activities, including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, budgeting, reporting, collections and loan servicing. The candidate will also collect pertinent information for third party audits and will be the first point of contact for accounting issues.
- Maintain the corporation’s general ledger of related accounting records
- Balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis, including preparation of invoices on a timely basis and investigating variances.
- Monitor levels of net cash flow or surplus cash.
- Assist in month-end close process and the preparation of all financial reports
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of accounting/finance required.
- Proficiency in Excel and data entry required.
- Familiarity with mortgage loans a plus.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20, 2019. Potential candidates may be subject to a background check.
Renaissance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.