TeleSouth Media – Gulf Coast is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Account Executive who has a proven record of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience, be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives and sell the value of our local radio and digital brands.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
• Sell radio and digital advertising.
• Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas.
• Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising.
• Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
• Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
• Negotiate direct and agency business.
• Input client orders and copy using company provided software.
• Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals.
Requirements of this position include the following:
• A minimum two years’ sales experience.
• A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
• The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
• This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
• Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
• Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
TeleSouth Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.