Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company is Mississippi’s oldest packaging brewery, in operation since 2005. Located in Hancock County, just 20 minutes from Gulfport, MS, Lazy Magnolia has been growing at a rate of over 50% year-over-year during our 8-year history. We are looking for new team members to help us continue this growth and take us to the next level of success.
This position would support our wholesaler in Texas.
This is a full-time position based in Austin or Dallas Fort Worth are, and requires travel, position is available immediately. Reports to Sales Director (based in Kiln, MS)
• 2 years sales experience
• Beer industry experience a plus, but not required
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong knowledge of and passion for craft beer preferred
• Flexible working schedule, including weekends and evenings as necessary
• Willing and able to lift 31.5 lbs and move 165 lb kegs
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Must be 21+ • Self-starter with excellent task management skills
• Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Alcohol Responsibility – must understand that you are a representative of Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company and conduct yourself responsibly at all times
• Build long-term relationships with on- and off-premise retail accounts to increase sales. This includes craft beer bars, neighborhood restaurants, independent and state-owned stores and large chains
• Visit 35 accounts in person per week and use reporting tools to manage visits and follow-up
• Attend weekly sales meeting by phone weekly
• Set up, manage and run promotions, events, and festivals including beer dinners, tastings, and beer-of-the month features
• Communicate and work side-by-side with distributor representatives including training them about our beers and brand
• Send recap of any market work that requires follow up to wholesaler management
• Communicate with wholesaler on all aspects of events in their territory in a timely manner
• Determine client needs and requirements for private events space to ensure a consistent, high level of customer service for our private event clients
• Identify and address client concerns, complaints and issues during private events as their on-site resource
Lazy Magnolia offers team members a generous compensation package including
• Health, Life, Dental, and Long-Term Disability Insurance and ability to add family members.
• Paid Time Off (vacation, personal, or sick days)
• Cell phone service plan
• 401k plan with company match
• Beer allowance and discounts on merchandise
• Fun work environment with numerous opportunities for advancement
• Gas card
Apply to Nextaff Gulf Coast Bonnie Sine, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com If you have any questions please text or call 228-447-4820.