Security Consultant Sales Representative
Established Security Company looking for an experienced Sales Representative eager to earn unlimited income in the Gulfport area. All Safe Technologies has provided a full portfolio of services for residences and businesses on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and surrounding areas for over 20 years. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years outside sales experience with strong prospecting skills. Experience in the Security/Fire industry is a plus as well as a Mississippi State Class D Systems Sales License. This position has a very competitive base salary plus commissions.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Account management of existing accounts.
- Establish new accounts through self-generation of leads.
- Organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales leads for both residential and commercial accounts.
- Provide written quotes and sales order submittals.
- Articulate contracts language to the prospect/customer.
- Sell monitored security, automation, access, CCTV systems and other products to existing and new customers.
- Provide activity reporting to management.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Stay connected through Social Media to our Customer base
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have or be able to obtain appropriate sales licensing per state.
Skills and Qualifications:
Preferred Mississippi State Class D Systems Sales License
Self-motivated & goal-oriented
Positive and ethical attitude
Integrity and a strong work ethic a must
Strong people skills
Excellent communicator; written and verbal
Effective qualification and closing skills
Good organizational and time management skills
Ability to work evenings and weekends
Willingness to learn
Health, Dental, Life, Insurance available
Other Supplemental Benefits available
Must be able to pass Drug Test and Background Screening.
Must be able provide professional references related to Sales.