Records Storage Driver & Warehouse Specialist
Ace Data Storage and Document Shredding is currently hiring a driver/warehouse worker.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Driving a company van on a pre-determined route.
- Delivering & picking up files/boxes for customers.
- Warehouse work includes putting up refiles, boxes and pulling boxes.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Keeping warehouse clean.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working at the company's location to process offsite shredding
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Company paid employee only insurance after 90 days of employment
- 401k eligible after one year of employment with company match
- After six months of employment 7 paid Holidays
- 5 days paid vacation after one year of employment
- Ability to pass a 50 state background check and meet NAID standards
- Clear driving record
- High School Diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Employees are required to follow or customers’ policies related to COVID-19.
Work Location: One location