MS Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce 2024 Scholarship Application
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce consistently supports education within its area, understanding that the health of a community goes beyond successful businesses. Offering students support as they pursue their educational aspirations is the privilege of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber of Commerce Connects, Informs, Advocates, and Develops through an extensive program of work conducted by the Biloxi, Gulfport, Long Beach, and Pass Christian Chambers of Commerce.
1. The student must complete a typed essay of a minimum of 500 words on the topic requested.
2. The student must be a graduating senior currently residing and/or attending school within the Biloxi, Gulfport, Long Beach, or Pass Christian service areas.
3. The student must score a minimum of 18 on the ACT and/or a 3.0 grade point average and provide a copy of their High School Transcript.
4. The student must plan to attend--and subsequently enroll in--an accredited college or university or an accredited trade or technical school.
5. The student must demonstrate worthiness for the scholarship by completing this application in its entirety.
6. Each student is eligible to apply for and receive a maximum of one scholarship from one of the following Chamber divisions: Biloxi, Gulfport, Long Beach, or Pass Christian.
7. Scholarship Application deadline is Thursday, February 29th, 2024 at 4 PM. Incomplete scholarship applications and applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Scholarship recipients will receive notification by phone, e-mail, or mail.
Applications can be submitted online using the form below. Applicants who prefer to complete a physical copy of the application can request a PDF version. Please call 228.604.0014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper applications should be mailed or delivered to:
Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Program
11975 Seaway Road, Suite B120
Gulfport, MS 39503