Become a Chamber Champion
Benefits of Involvement
- Recognition at Chamber Functions and in Chamber Publications
- New Business Contacts
- Development of Business Leadership Skills
- Exposure for Business
- Creation of Relationships and Potential New Business Opportunities or Customers
For more information about Chamber Champions, or to become one today, contact Membership Coordinator, Mei-Li Hernandez, at 228.604.0014 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join an Issue Group
Being a part of an issue group is a great way to become more involved and active within the Chamber. Each group meets at a variety of times throughout the year or when needed.
- Technology Group - Addresses the technology needs and challenges of business operations and efficiency
- Membership Group - Membership lifeline of the Chamber that ensures benefits and resources are available and still relevant and valuable
- One Coast Group - Grassroots effort to unify the many small towns and communities along the Gulf Coast to keep their uniqueness, but to also all work together as one community to solve challenges
- Advocacy Group - Focuses to keep citizens and members abreast of legislative and political issues that affect the Gulf Coast
For more information about Issue Groups or to join one today, contact our office at 228.604.0014 or email@example.com.
Participate in an Event Committee
Joining a committee for one of the many Chamber events can help you network with fellow Chamber members and allow you to be a part of the Chamber community. Here are some of the committees you can join:
- Biloxi Chamber of Commerce Seafood Festival
- Biloxi Chamber of Commerce Uncorked
- Coast Young Professionals Black Tie & Blue Jeans Gala
- Gulfport Chamber of Commerce Taste, Rattle, & Roll
- Pass Christian Chamber of Commerce Wine & Food Festival
- Long Beach Chamber of Commerce Touch-A-Truck
For more information about these events or to join one of these committees, contact our office at 228.604.0014 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serve as a Board Member
Each division of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc. has a Board of Directors. There are specific requirements to serve on each board, and all board members must be members of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc. A call for nominations for each division Board of Directors will go out around the month of October each year.
For more information about the process of serving on the Board of Directors, contact our office at 228.604.0014 or email@example.com.