Become a Chamber Champion
Benefits of Involvement
- Recognition at Chamber Functions and in Chamber Publications
- New Business Contacts
- Development of Business Leadership Skills
- Exposure for Business
- Creation of Relationships and Potential New Business Opportunities or Customers
Interested in being a Chamber Champion? Click here for the guidelines.
For more information about Chamber Champions, or to become one today, contact Membership Director, Mei-Li Hernandez, at 228.604.0014 or email@example.com.
Participate in an Event Committee
Joining a committee for one of the many Chamber events can help you network with fellow Chamber members and allow you to be a part of the Chamber community. Here are some of the committees you can join:
- Biloxi Chamber of Commerce Seafood Festival
- Biloxi Chamber of Commerce MVP's and VIP's
- Biloxi Chamber Craft Beer Fest
- Coast Young Professionals Black Tie & Blue Jeans Gala
- Gulfport Chamber of Commerce Taste, Rattle, & Roll
- Pass Christian Chamber of Commerce Sip and Savor
- Long Beach Chamber of Commerce Touch-A-Truck
- Technology Expo Committee
- Salute to the Military Committee
- Pass Christian Chamber's Christmas in the Pass
For more information about these events or to join one of these committees, contact our office at 228.604.0014 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serve as a Board Member
Each division of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc. has a Board of Directors. There are specific requirements to serve on each board, and all board members must be members of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc. A call for nominations for each division Board of Directors will go out around the month of August each year.
For more information about the process of serving on the Board of Directors, see the Resources tab, then click Deadlines/Applications, then All Divisions Board of Directors application form..