LEADERSHIP GULF COAST ANNOUNCES 2023-2024 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MS GULF COAST - The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc. announces the 2023-2024 Board of Trustees for its Leadership Gulf Coast (LGC) program.
Lauren Santa Cruz is set to assume the role of Chair for the Board of Trustees, bringing her extensive experience to the position. A lifelong resident of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, she is a double graduate from William Carey University and currently serves as the Regional Marketing Manager for Hancock Whitney's Mississippi Region.
Also serving on the board are:
- Keith Williams, Jr., Community Bank- Board Chair Elect
- Andy Ratcliffe, MS-AVCRAD- Past Board Chair
- Carrie Fish, Coldwell Banker Alfonso Realty- Program Chair
- Andy Davis, Treasure Bay Casino- Policy & Procedure Chair
- Amy Bateson, Trustmark Bank
- Tiffany Bell, Gulf Coast Community Foundation
- Dr. Racheal Butler, The Butler Pharmacy
- Emily Burke, Beau Rivage
- Shundral Cole, U.S. Attorney’s Office
- Camille Covington Smith, Covington Civil and Environmental
- Dr. Alesia Haynes, Climb CDC
- LeAnna Morgan Saucier, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Annette Rand, Doubletree by Hilton
- Darnell Schreck, The Peoples Bank
- Melissa Schnoor, Singing River Health System
- Antoine Taylor, Second Circuit Intervention Court
- Randy Richardson, Century 21 J Carter and Company
- Steven Dick, Mississippi Power
- Bobby Gillon, Gulf Coast Impact Investments
- Brandon Pike, The Wetlands Solutions Companies
- Erin Rosetti, Memorial Health System
Leadership Gulf Coast is a program of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc. designed to prepare the area’s current and potential leaders for the future. The program’s goal is to understand real problems and opportunities in the local community, and to create a communication network between present and emerging leaders dedicated to the improvement of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. More than 1,000 leaders have graduated from the program since its inception in 1990.
Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc.’s mission is to CONNECT, INFORM, ADVOCATE and DEVELOP. The mission is accomplished through a partnership with the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce, Gulfport Chamber of Commerce, Long Beach Chamber of Commerce, and Pass Christian Chamber of Commerce. Additional divisions of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc., include Coast Young Professionals, Leadership Gulf Coast, Coast Centurion Association, and the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce Foundation.